Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vacations

Vacations.  Why do we leave the comfort of our homes and normal lives to partake of them?  Is it that we are so bored of our everyday routines?  That we crave something different?  Do we wish to use this time away from the norm to reconnect with family?  Who knows?

To now state the obvious subject of this post, my vacation to Florida was quite enjoyable, though I was sick for much of the time.  It was nice to escape the 15 degree weather of my native Ohio for a week.  As an added bonus, I got to spend Easter 20 minutes from the beach, and 5 minutes from a pool.  I also traveled to an island park in the middle of Sarasota bay.  Since I was quite near a large city, I noticed some exquisite (and expensive) cars, which made me happy.









That's all for now.

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment